Stay in Luxury at Our Bed and Breakfast in Colorado Springs
Inviting… lodging accommodations are our specialty with six guest suites boasting up-to-date conveniences, antiques, fireplaces, sitting areas, telephones, refrigerators, cable television/DVD, free Wi-Fi, private label amenities, luxurious signature robes, private baths with oversized bubble bath ‘tubs for two’, and a morning gourmet breakfast culinary delight! Visit our YouTube channel for a video brochure of the inn and area sites. Guests enjoy relaxing in our many common areas; the antique-filled living room with elegant oak fireplace and wing-back chairs, the verandah with old fashioned porch swings and white rockers, views of the mountains and our Victorian Shakespeare cottage garden, or the secret back garden with fountains, a gazebo and Adirondack chairs. For those visiting the Manitou Springs/Colorado Springs area on business, we offer an Early Riser’s breakfast, Wi-Fi access and a business center with the convenience of a computer workstation and printer. You will find upscale modern amenities and services provided in all of our suites.
PARTICULARS, ROOM TARIFFS & POLICIES [Read More…]
- Resident Inn cats Mingtoy and Mei-Lin look on the inn as their own and do not permit guest pets. Pet-free accommodations are available in the Silverton, Goldfield, Independence and Pikes Peak suites for those with allergies.
- For the comfort of guests, Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast Inn is non-smoking.
- We are unable to provide suitable accommodations for children.
- Advance reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Check-in hours are from 4-6 p.m. For arrivals after 6 p.m., we ask that advance arrangements be made. To provide peace and quiet for other guests and personalized service, check-ins are discouraged past 9 p.m. Early check-ins are discouraged in order to prepare suites for guest comfort and housekeeping.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. on the morning of departure.
Room Tariffs & Rates
- Guest Suite rates range up to $175/night + tax (depending on availability, occupancy and season)
- Daily rates include lodging, afternoon wine social, 24-hour coffee/tea and bottomless cookie jar and full gourmet breakfast, served in the formal dining room at 8 or 9 a.m.
- Room Tariff/Rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.
- Guest Suite occupancy is limited to maximum of 2 persons per room.
- Occupancy tax not included in rates and will be added to your reservation.
- Payment by VISA, MC, Discover and American Express accepted.
- Minimum consecutive night stay may be required on weekends, holidays, special events and during high-season periods.
- One-night stays are subject to space availability.
- Special deposit and cancellation policy applies to group reservations.
Deposit, Confirmation & Cancellation Policy To avoid disappointment, advance reservations are recommended. An advance deposit on a valid credit card will confirm the reservation immediately and will be charged at the time the reservation is made. Confirmation will be emailed upon deposit receipt. Certain rules apply to holidays, special events, and group reservations. Due to the inn’s limited number of rooms, cancellations of confirmed reservations must be made at least 1 month (non-refundable policies apply for packages, specials and holidays/special events) in advance by 12 noon on your specified cancellation date, or your deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferrable to another date. If reserved nights are rebooked for the same dates as the originally scheduled reservation, your deposit may be applied to another date less an additional $15 cancellation charge per day. All cancellations and reservation date changes are also subject to a $15 cancellation/handling charge regardless of date of cancellation. Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of actual arrival or departure date. Full payment of reservation balance is due upon arrival. Special non-refundable cancellation policies apply to discount and special packages, and guests will be informed at time of booking of special cancellation and deposit requirements. If you are concerned about cancellation policies, you may want to consider purchasing trip insurance Purchase Travel Guard Insurance Please verify your confirmation to assure correct dates of stay and cancellation details.
Disability Access [Read More…]