Stay in Luxury at Our Bed and Breakfast in Colorado Springs (Adults Only 21+)
Inviting… lodging accommodations are our specialty with six guest suites boasting up-to-date conveniences, queen or king beds, antiques, fireplaces, sitting areas, telephones, refrigerators, flat screen cable television/DVD, free Wi-Fi, private label amenities, luxurious signature robes, all private baths (most feature oversized ‘tubs for two’, and the Pikes Peak Suite boasts a private balcony) and include a morning gourmet breakfast culinary delight! Visit our YouTube channel for a video brochure of the inn and area sites. Guests enjoy relaxing in our many common areas; the antique-filled living room with elegant oak fireplace and wing-back chairs, the verandah with old fashioned porch swings and white rocking chairs, views of the mountains and our Victorian Shakespeare cottage garden, or the secret back garden with fountains, a gazebo and Adirondack chairs. For those visiting the Manitou Springs/Colorado Springs area on business, we offer an Early Riser’s breakfast, Wi-Fi access and a business center with the convenience of a computer workstation and printer. You will find upscale modern amenities and services provided in all of our suites.
Each Of Our Guest Suites Include:
- Soft Signature Bathrobes for use during your stay and may be purchased to take home
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Private Label Amenities including: Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Bubble Bath, Make Up Remover, Shower Cap
- Flat Screen TV with DVD Player and DVD Library Collection Access
- Alarm Clock
- Bedside Electronic Plugs/USB Hub
- Writing Desk
- Free WiFi
- Access to Business Center Computer with Printer
- Access to In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Complimentary Afternoon Wine Social Served in the Main Parlor
- Fireplaces (winter months only) Gas/Electric
- Central Air Conditioning (summer)
- Private Attached Baths in All Suites
- Complimentary Full Breakfast in Dining Room (Breakfast Served EnSuite Extra Fee)
- Disability Access in *Independence Suite only with optional shower seat. Please inform us in advance of specific needs to help us prepare for your stay.
CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW for details and slide show of each suite…
PARTICULARS, ROOM TARIFFS & POLICIES
Particulars & Policies
- Resident InnCat Mingtoy looks on the inn as her own and does not permit guest pets. Pet-free accommodations are available in the Silverton, Goldfield, Independence and Pikes Peak suites for those with allergies.
- For the comfort of guests, Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast Inn is non-smoking property in its entirety.
- We are unable to provide suitable accommodations for children (under 21).
- Advance reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Check-in hours are from 4-6 p.m. For arrivals after 6 p.m., we ask that advance arrangements be made. To provide peace and quiet for other guests and personalized service, check-ins are discouraged past 9 p.m. Early check-ins are discouraged in order to prepare suites for guest comfort and housekeeping.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. on the morning of departure.
Room Tariffs & Rates
- Guest Suite rates range up to $215/night + tax (depending on availability, occupancy and season)
- Daily rates include lodging, afternoon wine social, 24-hour coffee/tea welcome cookies and full gourmet breakfast, served in the formal dining room at 8 or 9 a.m.
- Room Tariff/Rates are for single or double occupancy and rates are subject to change without notice, including add-on packages.
- Guest Suite occupancy is limited to maximum of 2 persons per room.
- Occupancy tax not included in rates and will be added to your reservation.
- Payment by VISA, MC, Discover and American Express accepted.
- Minimum consecutive night stay of two-nights or more may be required on weekends, holidays, special events and during high-season periods.
- One-night stays are subject to space availability.
- Special deposit and cancellation policy applies to group reservations.
Deposit, Confirmation & Cancellation Policy
When you receive your email confirmation, please respond that you have received and have confirmed reservation details. This assists our innkeepers by assuring we have your correct email address and that you have verified correct dates and guest information. It is also helpful to list all guest names and share any food restrictions in advance of your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate dietary needs. To avoid disappointment, advance reservations are recommended. An advance deposit on a valid credit card will confirm the reservation immediately and will be charged at the time the reservation is made. A confirmation will be emailed upon deposit receipt. Due to the inn’s limited number of rooms, full amount (100%) of stay is required when the reservation is made and will be non-refundable and non-transferrable to another date. Special policies may apply for high season, packages, discounts, specials, holidays/special events and groups. You will be informed of the policy at the time the reservation is made. If cancellations of reserved nights are rebooked for the same dates as the originally scheduled reservation, your deposit may be applied to another date (this consideration is applied at the discretion of the innkeeper) less a $50 cancellation charge per night reserved. All cancellations and reservation date changes are subject to a $50 cancellation/handling charge regardless of date of cancellation/change. Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of actual arrival or departure date and full payment of reservation balance is due upon arrival. If you are concerned about cancellation policies, you may want to consider purchasing trip insurance through Travel Guard, InsureMyTrip or Squaremouth.
The Independence Suite in our adjacent Rose Victorian provides a disabled parking area easily accessible from the handicapped ramp. Transfer shower with seat and grab bars, separate bathtub with ledge and grab bars, water closet/toilet area is wheelchair accessible, smoke alarm meets ADA for hearing impaired, doorways sufficient, and closed caption TV. Breakfast can be served en suite for disabled guests (wheelchair disabled only) at no additional charge, due to non-accessible dining room in the Main House.
We value your privacy and this notice discloses the privacy practices for our official website located at: https://www.holdenhouse.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our official website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, secure reservation software used by us through ResNexus or other contact from you. We will not sell or disclose this information to anyone outside Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast Inn. We may receive information through outside reservation websites and subsequently will protect the information you provide in order to fulfill your reservation request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website in order to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data and request removal from our database.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our secure and official Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Our credit card process is PCI compliant.
If you have questions regarding our policy, contact us via telephone at 719-471-3980 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org