WELCOME to Holden House 1902 Bed & Breakfast Inn
Celebrating our 37th year of hospitality under the same ownership!
YOUR ROMANTIC & RELAXATION GETAWAY SOLUTION! An Adults Only (21+) Property. Check out our upcoming special discounts thru April 2024!
Imagine…a step back in time to our award-winning B&B, graced with three side-by-side Victorians and nestled in a lovely tree-lined residential neighborhood near historic Old Colorado City. These storybook treasures cater to romantics and business travelers alike. Centrally located just one mile from downtown Colorado Springs and close to quaint Manitou Springs, the inn provides off-street parking and six inviting Guest Suites, each with their own private bath.
Special Packages are offered for all occasions, including choices such as a relaxing massage, breakfast served in the privacy of your room, or sparkling cider and flowers on arrival. Distinctive hospitality and personalized service is our hallmark. It’s no wonder that Katharine Lee Bates wrote America the Beautiful from atop famous Pikes Peak because the scenic beauty of Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region offers something for everyone. Located in El Paso County and known to Coloradans as “The Springs,” our city is located only 60 miles south of Denver and as an option to Denver International Airport (DIA-83 miles) includes its own convenient Colorado Springs Airport.
History…repeats itself at our Colorado Springs area bed and breakfast. Built in 1902 by Isabel Holden, the widow of a prosperous area businessman, rancher and mine owner, the inn’s spacious Guest Suites are named for historic mining areas in which the Holden family owned interests. The stately Colonial Revival Victorian Main House features the Aspen and Cripple Creek suites, a living room and parlor to relax and the elegant formal dining room where breakfast is served each morning. The Goldfield and Silverton Carriage House suites and the Rose Victorian’s Independence and Pikes Peak suites offer pet-free accommodations and are just a few steps away located in separate adjacent residences. The Independence suite also offers disability access, and the Pikes Peak Suite is a great choice for those looking for extended stays while traveling either for pleasure or business. Our suites each boast modern accommodations with private label amenities, soft Holden House signature robes, refrigerator, flat-screen TV with DVD player, free Wi-Fi, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. A full gourmet breakfast, afternoon wine social, 24-hour coffee/tea and welcome cookies, and quality bedding are just a few of our Holden House personal touches.
Quality…through independent inspections and awards by AAA, Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado and Authentic B&B Inns and Cottages of Pikes Peak, assures that high standards are maintained in all areas of guest comfort. Here you will experience personalized service including friendly innkeepers and resident InnCat ‘Mingtoy’ to greet you with purr-fect hospitality. You can make a Reservation Online and check availability 24 hours a day or call us at 719-471-3980 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time-MST) to personally speak to an experienced innkeeper who will help you plan your stay with us. *We are a Veteran Owned and operated business.
Each Of Our Guest Suites Include:
- Soft Signature Bathrobes for use during your stay and may be purchased to take home
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Private Label Amenities including: Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Bubble Bath, Make Up Remover, Shower Cap
- Flat Screen TV with DVD Player and DVD Library Collection Access
- Alarm Clock
- Bedside Electronic Plugs/USB Hub
- Writing Desk
- Free WiFi
- Access to Business Center Computer with Printer
- Access to In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Complimentary Afternoon Wine Social Served in the Main Parlor
- Fireplaces (winter months only) Gas/Electric
- Central Air Conditioning (summer)
- Private Attached Baths in All Suites
- Complimentary Full Breakfast Served at 8 or 9 a.m. in Dining Room (Breakfast Served EnSuite Extra Fee) and Early Risers Continental Available
- Adult Only Accommodations (21+)
- Disability Access offered in *Independence Suite only with handicapped ramp and special parking access, bath and ADA accommodations and optional removable shower seat. If applicable, please inform us via email or by calling 719-471-3980 in advance of specific needs to help us prepare for your stay.
“This was the perfect stay with warm and welcoming innkeepers.
The food and room were wonderful.”
-Anthony and Lesley, Texas