Choose Lodging at Our Bed and Breakfast Near Pikes Peak
1898 Rose Victorian Suites
1898 Rose Victorian provides close by comfort to the Main House with the Independence and Pikes Peak Suites, both large and spacious. Each of the two private and separate suites boast original hardwood floors and woodwork and Victorian charm with rooms featuring color/flat-screen cable TV/DVD refrigerator, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, telephone, gas/electric fireplace (winter only) and air conditioning (summer).
Special…accommodations welcome you the moment you step inside the foyer of our adjacent Rose Victorian home, where you are surrounded with historic charm. Named after the Independence mining camp near Cripple Creek, this large suite is decorated in soft colors with burgundy accents. A 1st floor two-room suite, it boasts original pocket doors and woodwork, hardwood floors, a bedroom with four-poster king-size bed and original columned tile fireplace with beveled mirror and updated with easy remote control gas operation, a private sitting room with bay window and wing-back recliners, and a spacious bath with a marble Roman “tub for two” and separate marble shower. The Independence Suite also includes a refrigerator and coffee/tea service, in-room color/cable TV with DVD, iron/ironing board, telephone, hair dryer, soft Holden House signature robes and private label amenities.
Consider a relaxing afternoon on the porch swing located on the wide verandah and enjoy gourmet breakfast delights served in the Main House each morning. This suite has the distinction of receiving the “Waverly Room of the Year” award by Country Inns Bed & Breakfast magazine. This luxurious room also provides disability access for those needing special accommodations. Ask about our “breakfast en suite” Romance Package. Romance Package additional $15 fee plus room rate per day.
- Rate: $160.00-170.00 based on number of nights booked
- Disability Access
- Handicapped Access
- Historic Inn
- Spa Treatments
The Independence suite uniquely offers disability access amenities:
- 36″ wide doors with lever handles
- Wheelchair transfer shower (not wheel-in) with removable seat and grab bars
- Remote control fireplace, DVD, and cable television with closed caption
- Hearing impaired smoke alarm system
- Wheelchair roll-up lavatory with appropriate mirror height and lever handles
- Oversized Roman marble tub for two with grab bars and large ledge
- Closet featuring low clothes hanging bar
- Water closet/toilet area with grab bars and wheelchair mobility
- Wheelchair ramp and paved handicapped off-street parking space to access room
- Full breakfast available ensuite due to no wheelchair access to main house
- Hardwood floors with removable rugs
- Drop-leaf desk accessible to wheelchair
Pikes Peak Suite
Wonderful…areas to unwind are featured in this premiere suite located on the 2nd floor in our adjacent Rose Victorian. Named after our own 14,110 foot high Pikes Peak, known as America’s Mountain, this suite offers over 1,000 square feet of space to relax with original hardwood floors, a bedroom with a king-size mission oak bed and private balcony, kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, coffee maker, microwave and oak dining table, its own separate living room/parlor/business work area with electric fireplace and a private bath with standard tub/shower. The Pikes Peak Suite also includes private label amenities, soft Holden House signature robes, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, color/cable TV, DVD, telephone and free Wi-Fi are included. This suite offers mountain views of Pikes Peak and can be rented nightly at $165.00-175.00 per night plus tax for two with breakfast included. Ask about 7 nights or more stay rates without breakfast. Afternoon wine social is included in all rates, and special cancellation and deposit policies will apply to extended stays. Please inquire at time of booking. Ask about our “breakfast en suite” Romance Package. Romance Package additional $15 fee plus room rate per day.
- Rate: From $165.00-175.00 based on occupancy and number of nights booked
- DVD Player
- Historic Inn
- Spa Treatments